Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Why Am I So Interested In Natural Remedies?

Why I Love Natural Remedies


This is a pretty obvious question that gets asked quite often. It seemed like a good idea to just get all of it out in the open so I never have to get asked this question again. Okay, I started loving natural remedies somewhere around ten years ago. I can remember the first day that I because interested in it because it was a pretty memorable moment in my life. I was about seventeen years old and I developed a pretty bad case of kidney stones. Most of you have probably never experienced kidney stones before so let me clarify it for you. kidney stones are the single most painful experience you will have in your life. Yes, its much worse than giving birth or being pregnant by a very wide margin. Lucky for my I had three kidney stones instead of one which was just plain horrific. I was in the hospital for nearly two days waiting for my kidney stones to pass. I must have passed out from pain almost four or five times. The doctors were doing all they could but it just was not enough no matter how hard they tried.

After a while the doctors eventually gave up and told me that I was going to have to pass my kidney stones on my own in my own home. Keep in mind that I am already in so much pain, I had to drive home in my state which was a nightmare. The pain continued to be bad for almost two days after I got home and I just got sick and tired of it. I went on the internet to see if there was anything I could do for the pain and to my surprise I found a lot of people who were just like me and in my exact position. They walked me through the process of getting rid of my kidney stones with natural remedies. After only three hours of listening to these people my kidney went away.

After that day, my love for natural remedies has always been there. I have been trying to focus large amounts of my time to perfecting all of the natural medicine out there for the people. I want to help people like those people helped me. I want to be able to return the favor for years to come and have people thank me over and over again. Natural remedies are my life and it is not going to change anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment